Time is Limited - Act Now
Many Service Men And Women Were Exposed To Afff In Their Roles In The Military
The roles that are most likely to be exposed to firefighting foam include:
Shipboard Firefighters (Damage Control Personnel):
- These personnel are responsible for combating fires on ships and are frequently trained with, and potentially exposed to, firefighting foam.
Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighting (ARFF) Personnel:
- These individuals are responsible for combating fires in aircraft incidents. The foam is widely used in these situations due to the high volume of flammable liquids present.
Emergency Response And Disaster Preparedness Personnel:
- These teams are often the first on the scene in emergencies and may use firefighting foam to combat petroleum-based fires.
Personnel Involved In Firefighting Training:
- The Navy regularly conducts firefighting training drills, exposing the involved personnel to firefighting foam.
- Those who maintain firefighting equipment, including foam dispensing systems, may also be exposed to these substances.
Personnel Working On Fuel Farms And Aviation On Fuel Handlers:
- They might be exposed to firefighting foam during emergency responses or routine testing of fire suppression systems.
The following positions may be exposed to firefighting foam, typically during an emergency or if their role intersects with firefighting duties:
Aviation Roles - Administrative Maintenance (Av), Aircraft Director, Aircraft Electrician, Aviation Electronics Technician:
- In case of fires on aircraft or hangars, personnel involved in aviation might be exposed to firefighting foam, mainly if they are part of the emergency response team.
- Boatswain's Mates are in charge of maintaining the exterior surfaces of ships, including firefighting equipment, and they often participate in emergency drills that may involve firefighting foam.
Electrician's Mate and Interior Electrician:
- They may be exposed during emergencies, such as electrical fires, where firefighting foam might be used.
Machinist Mate and Boiler Technician:
- In engine rooms or boiler spaces where fuel-related fires can occur, these positions might come into contact with firefighting foam during emergency responses.
NBC Nuclear Biological Warfare Specialist:
- These specialists may be involved in situations that require firefighting foam, mainly if a fire involves chemicals or hazardous substances.
- As a general term for enlisted personnel, seamen may be exposed to firefighting foam during available shipboard drills or emergencies.
- 12M: Firefighter (MOS Military Occupational Specialty)
- EMT: Emergency Medical Technician (Additional qualification)
- DC: Damage Controlman (Enlisted Rating; perform firefighting duties, among others)
- F/F: Firefighter (used informally among DCs when describing firefighting responsibilities)
U.S. Air Force:
- 3E7X1: Fire Protection (AFSC Air Force Specialty Code)
- Lead Firefighter
- Assistant Chief for Operations
- Deputy Fire ChiefFire Chief
U.S. Marine Corps:
- 7051: Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting Specialist (MOS)
- 5711: Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Defense Specialist (MOS; includes HazMat and decontamination may involve working with firefighters)
U.S. Coast Guard:
- DC: Damage Controlman (Rating; perform firefighting duties among others)
- FS: Fireman (used historically, but not commonly used anymore)
U.S. National Guard:
- 12M: Firefighter (MOS; same as U.S. Army)
- EMT: Emergency Medical Technician (Additional qualification)
Those Suffering Any Of The Following Diagnoses Could Be Eligible For Justice And Compensation.
- Kidney Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma/Lymphoma
- Leukemia/Multiple Myeloma
- Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid disease (Hypo, Hyper or Hashimotos)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Male Breast cancer
- Liver cancer
We believe that victims, survivors, and families of toxic poisonings or cancer diagnoses from AFFF should be allowed compensation and justice and compensation.
Our network of attorneys are ready to support you.
IS THERE A CASE?
Answer a brief, private online questionnaire that asks for key details of the experience
Have the case evaluated by a legal team free of charge without any obligation to file
GET STARTED NOW
Depending on the circumstances, the case could be filed for potential compensation
Please seek the advice of a medical professional before making health care decisions. This advertisement is not associated with any government agency.
www.usajusticegroup.com is the property of Shield Legal LLC. 1530 Faraday Ave, Suite 200 Carlsbad, CA 92008
This website is not part of the Facebook website or Facebook, Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, INC.
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. This Website is not intended to provide medical advice. Consult your doctor or physician before starting or stopping any medication.
Discontinuing a prescribed medication without your doctor’s advice can result in injury or death. are not an indication of future results. Every case is evaluated on its own facts and circumstances. Valuation depends on facts, injuries, jurisdiction, venue, witnesses, parties, and testimony, among other factors. No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. USA Justice Group does not itself provide legal services. Cases will be referred to third party attorneys and law firms. Do not rely on this advertisement in making any medical decision. Please call your physician before making any medical decision, including altering your use of any drug. Court costs and case expenses may be the responsibility of the client. Not available in all states. This advertisement is not intended as a testimonial, endorsement or dramatization, and does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter, either expressed or implied. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyers' credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13("Children").
© 2022 USA Justice Group. All Rights Reserved